The Digestive tract of cephalopods:
the interface between ecology and physiology
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words (including any references) but excluding title, author names and affiliations.
- The names of any authors who will be present at the meeting should be underlined in the abstract.
- Address and Email: (in point 9) leave two lines between affiliation and text. Only the e-mail address of the contact person should be provided.
- Font: Times New Roman 10 point.
- Page size: standard A4 paper (210mmX297mm) (portrait)
- PDF files are not allowed
- Posters must be in portrait format (maximum size 70 x 100 cm)
– Abstracts of studies performed within the EU that include “procedures” within the meaning of Directive 2010/63/EU should state in the abstract that EITHER “the study complied with any relevant national legislation in force at the time the study was undertaken” OR “the study was undertaken before transposition of Directive 2010/63/EU”. If your study was not performed in the EU but is covered by national legislation please indicate the legislation or equivalent.
– Abstracts will be scrutinized by the Organizing Committee.
– Some submitted abstracts may be selected for short (12 min + 3min Q) oral presentations; in your submission please indicate (box provided) your abstract to be considered for an oral or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission is 1st September 2015 – Extended to September 16th!
No late abstracts will be accepted
Authors will be contacted by 14th September regarding inclusion in the programme
There will be two small prizes awarded: one for the “best poster” and one for the “best poster showing findings that make a contribution to the care and welfare of cephalopods in the laboratory or to the application of the 3Rs to cephalopod research”.
Priority will be given to contributions from junior researchers (first Post-Doc, PhD, Masters or Undergraduate student). The decision will be made by the Organizing Committee.
Abstract Submission Form
This website is supported by COST, European COoperation in Science and Technology