First Meeting of the Management Committee of COST Action FA1301
“A network for improvement of cephalopod welfare and husbandry in research, aquaculture and fisheries (CephsInAction)”
The kick-off meeting of our Action took place in Brussels, at the COST Office.
The COST Office was represented by the Science Officer of the COST Domain on Food and Agriculture, Dr. Ioanna Stavridou. All the participants had the chance to introduce themselves, among them was the proponent of the Action, Dr. Giovanna Ponte.
At the time of the meeting, 10 COST member states (DE, EL, ES, FR, IE, IT, NL, NO, PT, UK) and one Cooperating State (IL) had accepted the FA1301 Action’s Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
AGENDA OF THE MEETING
1. Welcome to participants
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Status of the COST Action
4. Presentation of the delegations
5. General information on COST mechanism and on the funding and reporting of coordination activities:
– COST Instruments and Eligible expenses
– Work and Budget plans
– Grant Agreements
– Financial Reports
– Monitoring Progress Reports
– Annual reviews at the Annual Progress Conferences
6. Agreement on the internal rules of procedure for the Management Committee of the COST Action
7. Election of the Chair and Vice-Chair
8. Selection of:
– The Grant Holder (Legal and Scientific Representatives)
– Two Financial Rapporteurs
9. Workplan for the implementation of the COST Action (based on the Memorandum of Understanding – Presentation of the Action by the proponent).
– Objectives and working programme
– Working method – organisation and management (including working groups)
– Distribution of tasks
– Promotion of gender balance and of Early Stage Researchers (ESR)
10. Budget plan for the first period
11. Place and date of next meeting
Click here to see the Approved MC Meeting Minute