As activity of Working Group 1 for the 2015, the WG1 will join the Aquaculture Europe 2015 (Rotterdam, Netherlands – 20 to 23 October 2015).
Our contribution will include a dedicated session within the main Conference (23 October) and a satellite event (WG1 Meeting) scheduled on 24 October.
The participation of members of FA1301 COST Action will
1. facilitate networking with specialists and SME working on topics of relevance to rearing and aquaculture of cephalopods, discuss approaches, strategies and possible collaborations for the achievement of important deliverables and results
2. allow beneficial interaction with other aspects of compatible disciplines and research done in other taxa
3. extend the potential of research efforts on biology and welfare of cephalopods.
We plan to contribute with:
– symposium included in the main program (23 October)
– oral and poster presentations included in different sessions of the main program
– a WG1 satellite meeting (23 October). During the meeting we plan to discuss approaches, strategies and possible collaborations for the achievement of important deliverables, and results of FA1301 WG1 together with other WGs members
The participation of selected members of WG2, WG4 and WG5 will be also facilitated.See more info at ‘WG1 CephsInAction meets AE2015’ page!
The venue “De Doelen Congress Centre” is at only 500m from the Central Station of Rotterdam.Instructions
You can reach Rotterdam Central from The Hague Airport or from Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) – We strongly recommend you to find the cheapest traveling solution.
- From Rotterdam The Hague Airport TO Rotterdam Central Station
Take bus 33, which runs every 10 minutes from Monday until Friday. In the evening hours (after 8.00 PM) and in the weekends it runs every 15 minutes.
- From Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) TO Rotterdam Central Station
Take the InterCity train, it take 30 minutes (https://treintickets.nsinternational.nl)