Please answer to these questions only if you are interested attending CIAC2015
We ask you to provide your feedback by Friday, February 6th at latest. After this date this survey will be closed.
I am interested and I plan to contribute with a
—Please choose an option—Poster presentationOral presentationBoth (oral and poster presentations)
The suggested title/topic of my contribution will be
How do you consider your participation related with FA1301 COST Action?
Which topic do you suggest to be potentially added to the CIAC 2015 (see list below) as CephsInAction COST Action special Symposium?
(2) Biodiversity and conservation;
(3) Cephalopods and climate change [or simply “Environmental change”];
(6) Genetics and evolution;
(7) Life history;
(9) Processing and marketing;
(11) Roles in marine ecosystems [e.g., trophic role, food web links];
(12) Stock assessment and management;
(13) Systematics and biogeography.
I can support my attendance to CIAC2015 with my own budget/money
—Please choose an option—YesNo
COST is supported by the EU Framework Programme Horizon2020
This website is supported by COST, European COoperation in Science and Technology